- Only members can purchase products at discounted member’s price. Non-member customers will be charged with suggested retail price.
- Non-member customers interested to become a member will be referred by the CSR to any appointed member. The company has the right to assign the customer to any member at its discretion.
- For product purchase, members must accomplish the online purchase procedure for processing and product release after payment. A Sales Invoice will be received as proof of payment.
- The company accepts credited card, debit card and other online payment methods for all purchases. Check payment may be accepted upon management’s approval, but merchandise will be released upon clearing of check.
- Change of product purchase is permitted after completion of transaction, as long as the product has not been shipped.
- For online purchases, receipt will be issued upon credit card | debit card payment. Products will be released for shipment to customer immediately the following day operations.
- Once purchase is released and received, recipient must check the items immediately and report to office any discrepancy within 24 hours, otherwise the company has the right to dispute any complaint that may arise such as incomplete items, tampered packaging, damaged product, and expiring or expired product.