Indications / Uses :
• Antihistaminic: For perennial and seasonal (hay fever) allergic rhinitis; vasomotor rhinitis, allergic conjunctivitis due to inhalant allergens and foods; amelioration of allergic reactions to blood or plasma, dermatographism; as therapy for anaphylactic reactions adjunctive to epinephrine and other standard measures after the acute manifestations have been controlled.
• Motion Sickness: For active and prophylactic treatment of motion sickness.
• Antiparkinsonism: For parkinsonism (including drug-induced extrapyramidal reactions) in the elderly unable to tolerate more potent agents; mild cases of parkinsonism (including drug-induced) in other age groups; in other cases of parkinsonism (including drug-induced) in combination with centrally-acting anticholinergic agents.
Administration : May be taken with or without food.
• Hypersensitivity to diphenhydramine HCl and other antihistamines of similar chemical structure; monoamine oxidase inhibitor therapy.
• Use in Newborn or Premature Infants: Benadryl AH should not be used in newborn or premature infants.
• Use in Lower Respiratory Disease: Antihistamine should not be used to treat lower respiratory tract symptom including asthma.
Special Precautions : Diphenhydramine HCl has an atropine-like action, and therefore, should be used with caution in patients with a history of bronchial asthma, increased intraocular pressure, hyperthyroidism, cardiovascular disease or hypertension.
*** DUE TO THE NATURE OF ONLINE WHOLESALE PURCHASING, PLEASE CHECK AVAILABILITY WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE PRIOR TO PURCHASE