Dosage and Administration:
• Wash affected areas with a mild cleanser and water.
• Apply a thin layer of sulfur ointment to pimple areas 1 to 3 times a day, or, as directed by a doctor.
• Avoid applying to normal skin to prevent excessive dryness.
• Wash hands after each application.
• Take a thorough bath before each application and 24 hours after the last treatment.
• Apply sulfur ointment and gently massage on all skin areas from the neck to the toes (including soles of the feet).
• Leave on for 24 hours after application.
• Repeat for 2 to 3 consecutive days, or, as directed by a doctor.
- To prevent the spread of scabies, everyone in the household or group, whether itching or not, should be treated at the same time.
- All clothing and bedding used by a patient with scabies should be washed (using hot water) to avoid reinfestation or transmission of scabies.
*** DUE TO THE NATURE OF ONLINE WHOLESALE PURCHASING, PLEASE CHECK AVAILABILITY WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE PRIOR TO PURCHASE