Precautions: Keep out reach of children. Do not use together with other acidic cleaners or chemicals avoid contact with eyes not to be take internally. If swallowed, drink milk and call a doctor immediately. Store in a cool place tightly capped in an upright position.
Directions for Use:
• Separate whites from coloreds. Avoid using silk, wool, unfast colors or leather. Stubborn stains and heavy soils may be pre-treated.
• Deodorizing / Disinfecting: Mix 2 tbsps. of Zonrox and detergent per liter of water. Immerse cloth, wash and rinse. Use same procedure for washing machine..
• Stain Removal / Whitening: Mix 2 tbsps. of Zonrox per liter of water. Soak laundry. Immerse for 10 mins. Wash and rinse.
• Use Zonrox to disinfect, deodorize and remove stains on sinks, tiles, tubs, vinyl, linoleum, porcelain, and other hard surfaces.
• Kitchen and Baths: Clean surface. Mix 3 tbsps. of Zonrox per liter of water. Spread solution with cloth. Let stand for 2 mins. Rinse.
• Toilet Bowls: Cleanse, swish Zonrox in bowl. Scrub. Let stand for 10 mins. Flush.
Shelf Life: 1 year if stored in a cool, dry place, away from direct heat and light.